I feel like most of you by saying this is the longest week ever....and toughest. It is a different kind of feeling knowing something is fixing to happen to you....
I definitely feel like a I have a BIG "S" across my chest - my cap flying behind me while trying to be SUPERMOM this week. There has been so much going on I can’t even imagine typing out everything. But I feel God has placed everything on me to make me even stronger for what I am about to go through. Many of you have been here to help me and I will forever be thankful!
Besides praying for me...please pray for my husband Mick- he has been flat on his back in screaming back pain for five days due to a bludging disk and nerve problems. Pray that all will subside so he can be with me on Tuesday.
Trying to decide to keep my BIG S on with my cap and fly into Surgery....would be awesome to just fly in and fly out!
* Tuesday is the big day, June 29th Baptist East at 7:30 am. I will be having a full lumpectomy/partial mastectomy on my left side. It is outpatient surgery. Dr's say I will be home by noon.
After recovery for two weeks I will start radiation. I am very happy today to say that I was able to have my records transferred over to Dr. Franklin!
And one day very soon...I will wear my cap with the “BIG S” for SURVIVOR!!
I look forward to having you all follow me in my journey.... an update will be sent when we can. Please keep praying.
I am looking forward to a my weekend with my family and friends...you should see the list of everything the kids want to do....watch out!
You all have so many prayer request too...please know I am praying! Please lift up Chris Green and his famiy. His dad Richard passed away this week. We love you Chris & Mrs. Ann!
God Bless of all you!
My FB status today:
Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.
Ooops! Please don’t think I am crazy. But I hate having a typo in my messages. (I am sure there is one on here too...lol)
I am sure you all figured it out that I meant cape not cap from todays message. My son Tanner actually was the one who asked me if I wanted to dress up like Superman because I was being a SuperMom..."tears"!! He actually told me to slow down for a minute. So I related the "S" to Supermom-"S" to Surgery and "S" for Survivor. It’s amazing what our kids can teach us.
I have slowed down...so much that the kids and I have snuggled and read over 20 books today watched 2 movies!
Love to all- thanks for the prayers!
The Lord is good to those who wait for Him! Lamentations 3:25
"Lord I am waiting patiently for your healing hands" Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment